Clatsop County residents interested in applying for health insurance coverage under the Cover Oregon insurance marketplace can get personal assistance at an Application Fair Tuesday, March 25 in Cannon Beach. The fair will take place 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Cannon Beach City Hall, 163 E. Gower.
Cover Oregon is the state's new online marketplace where Oregonians can shop for health insurance, choose from different health insurance companies to find plans that will fit their needs and budget, and access savings to help pay for coverage.
Attendees should bring the following information to complete their applications:
· Social Security number (or alien resident number)
· Birthdates for everyone in the household
· Employer and income information
· Other income information (alimony, student loan interest, IRA, etc.)
· Any self-employment deductions
· Policy and plan names for any current health insurance
· Information about health coverage available through an employer
Your application time can be shortened by printing out an application form from the CoverOregon.com website and fill out as much information prior to the event.
For more information contact Judi Mahoney at (503) 358-2333 or Miranda Heligso at (503) 325-8315.
Enter Your Email In The Box And Click "Subscribe"
Wasn't that easy?
Ohana Media Group
Phone: (503) 861-6620
Fax: (503) 861-6630