Clatsop County residents interested in applying for health insurance coverage under the Cover Oregon insurance marketplace can get personal assistance at an Application Fair Jan. 22-24 at various locations.
The fair will take place:
Jan. 22 – Columbia Memorial Hospital Columbia Center, 2021 Marine Drive, Astoria
Jan. 23 – Providence Seaside Hospital, 725 S. Wahanna Road, Seaside – Room 113
Jan. 24 – Northwest Oregon Housing Authority, 147 S. Main, Warrenton
Hours are 3 to 7 p.m. each day.
Cover Oregon is the state's new online marketplace where Oregonians can shop for health insurance, choose from different health insurance companies to find plans that will fit their needs and budget, and access savings to help pay for coverage.
Judi Mahoney, Clatsop County Public Health outreach coordinator, and Miranda Helligso from Coastal Family Health Center will be on hand at the application fair to answer questions and provide assistance in the application process.
Attendees should bring the following information to complete their applications:
· Social Security number (or alien resident number)
· Birthdates for everyone in the household
· Employer and income information
· Other income information (alimony, student loan interest, IRA, etc.)
· Any self-employment deductions
· Policy and plan names for any current health insurance
· Information about health coverage available through an employer
Enter Your Email In The Box And Click "Subscribe"
Wasn't that easy?
Ohana Media Group
Phone: (503) 861-6620
Fax: (503) 861-6630