is cipro a strong antibiotic
The Board of Directors of Clatsop Community College elected its new officers for 2013-2014 at its regular board meeting, July 9, 2013. The Board continues to demonstrate its commitment to rotating leadership broadly among the members.
The Board elected Kirsten Ayles, who represents Zone 3, as Chair. Originally from Eugene, Oregon, Kirsten moved to Albuquerque, NM during grade school, and moved back to Oregon after finishing her Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of New Mexico. She earned a Masters of Business Administration from Portland State University in December 2010, and is currently employed by the City of Warrenton. Kirsten Ayles has lived in Warrenton since 2006.
Patrick Wingard, representing Zone 2, was elected as Vice Chair. Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, Patrick earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Michigan State University in 1993. He is the North Coast Regional Representative for the Oregon Dept. of Land and Conservation and Development (DLCD) and a member of the Governor's North Coast Regional Solutions Team. Prior to his employment with DLCD, Patrick owned and operated Wingard Planning and Development Services and worked as Principal Planner for Clatsop County and Planning Director for the City of Warrenton. Patrick is also a member of the Education and Outreach Committee for the Chapter of the American Planning Association.
CCC Board members are elected based on geographic representation as follows:
· Zone 1: Elsie and Jewell Areas, Knappa-Svensen areas and Westport
· Zone 2: City of Astoria, John Day area, Lewis & Clark area, and Olney-Walluski areas
· Zone 3: City of Cannon Beach, City of Seaside, City of Gearhart, Arch Cape area, City of Warrenton, Clatsop Plains area, Necanicum area south of Seaside, and Stanley Acres north of Seaside.
Other appointments for 2013/2014 included:
· Tessa James Scheller, liaison to the CCC Foundation
· Frank Satterwhite, Oregon Community College Association representative; Tessa James Scheller, alternate
· Frank Satterwhite, Rosemary Baker-Monaghan and Tessa James Scheller to the college's Spirit of Clatsop Committee
Brought to you by:
Ohana Media Group
Phone: (503) 861-6620
Fax: (503) 861-6630