The Clatsop County Historical Society is excited to announce free admission to the Uppertown Firefighters Museum during Saturday afternoons in July, from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
The Uppertown Firefighters Museum, located at the corner of 30th Street and Marine Drive in Astoria, houses an extensive collection of fire-fighting equipment used by Astoria firefighters from 1873 to 1963 including the rare 1876 LaFrance Company horse-drawn hook and ladder wagon and the 1921 Stutz Corporation pumper truck which had arrived in time to play an important role in the battle against the great fire of 1922.
Ohana Media Group
Phone: (503) 861-6620
Fax: (503) 861-6630