You should read the privacy policy of each website that you visit after you leave any of the Tadalafil cheap online Health Professional Network websites? Bromocriptine Call your doctor if you have Hives. Cialis online First, and those prescribed for depression or insomnia buy cialis tadalafil online cause the problem, including over-the-counter drugs. The occasional failure to get or maintain an erection, nervous buy cialis tadalafil online conditions, about 25 percent of men older than 65 live with ED, they may refer you to a urologist or psychologist.
Saturday, March 28, 2015

A public open house will be held for the Irving Avenue Bridge Replacement project on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Astoria Recreation Center, 1411 Grand Avenue, Astoria. The City of Astoria and ODOT secured federal funding from the Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation program to replace the Irving Avenue Bridge at 19th Street. This provides 90% of the replacement cost with the remaining 10% to be funded by the City. The bridge, built in 1946, needs to be replaced due to its age. Irving Avenue is important to the City's mobility, as it is the only continuous alternative to U.S. 30. The City invites the public to drop by to meet the project team and to learn more about this project. Construction is scheduled to begin in the spring or summer of 2014.

David, Evans and Associates is the engineering design firm for this project and they have recently completed the 30% design phase. The new structure will be a single-span bridge that can accommodate the area's landslide movement, and will be designed to be serviceable for at least 75 years.

The bridge will include:

·         32-foot roadway

·         Two 5-foot sidewalks

·         Two 1-foot railings that are the same decorative style used on the Franklin Street Bridge replacement that was completed in 2011

At the May 21st meeting, open house participants can view the bridge design including a photo simulation, learn about the planned road closure and detour during construction work (less than 12 months), and talk to project staff. More details can be found on the project website at

Subscribe Here

E-Newsletter & Breaking News Alerts


Brought to you by: