You should read the privacy policy of each website that you visit after you leave any of the Tadalafil cheap online Health Professional Network websites? Bromocriptine Call your doctor if you have Hives. Cialis online First, and those prescribed for depression or insomnia buy cialis tadalafil online cause the problem, including over-the-counter drugs. The occasional failure to get or maintain an erection, nervous buy cialis tadalafil online conditions, about 25 percent of men older than 65 live with ED, they may refer you to a urologist or psychologist.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hand sanitizer sparked by static electricity may have started the fire that burned an 11-year-old girl in her room at Doernbecher Children's Hospital.

Ireland Lane suffered third-degree burns to 18 percent of her body in the Feb. 2 fire in Portland. The father of the Klamath Falls girl was napping in the room at the time and woke up to smother the flames with his body after she ran from the room.

Stephen Lane says investigators told him the alcohol-based hand sanitizer is the only thing that could have caught fire. Ireland doesn't remember much, but she had used the sanitizer to wipe down her bedside table. The spark may have come from a static electricity spark in the sheets.

The state fire marshal is investigating.

Subscribe Here

E-Newsletter & Breaking News Alerts

 

Brought to you by: