AmeriCorps Member Kirsten Harvill, in coordination with the Pacific County Emergency Management Agency (PCEMA), is organizing a disaster preparedness supply drive for low income families throughout Pacific County. Items will be collected from January 7th to February 8th.
Items that can be donated include:
· Bottles of water, water filters
· Non-perishable food items
· Battery powered or hand cranked radio
· Flashlights, glow sticks
· First aid supplies: bandages, gauze, etc.
· Dust masks
· Garbage bags
· Basic tools
· Space blankets
Other supplies that may be useful in a disaster are welcome too.
Items can be donated at any of the following locations:
· Everybody's, Raymond
· Pioneer Grocery, South Bend
· Jack's Country Store, Ocean Park
· Dennis Company, Raymond
· Dennis Company, Long Beach
· The Local Store, Grayland
Donations will be put together in kits for low income families in Pacific County.
Ohana Media Group
Phone: (503) 861-6620
Fax: (503) 861-6630