Time is running out to return ballots for the Nov. 6 General Election.
Ballots for the election must be returned by 8 p.m. Tuesday in order to be counted. To ensure their ballots arrive on time, voters are advised to bring completed ballots to one of the approved drop sites. Ballots placed in the mail before the deadline but not delivered until after will not be counted.
Completed ballots can be dropped at the following sites by 8 p.m. on Election Day:
· Clatsop County Clerk's Office, Public Services Building, 820 Exchange St., Astoria -or- 24-hour drop box in front of office.
· Cannon Beach City Hall, 163 Gower St., Cannon Beach
· Seaside City Hall, 989 Broadway, Seaside
· Warrenton City Hall, 225 S. Main Ave., Warrenton
· Knappa High School, 41535 Old Highway 30, Knappa
· Gearhart City Hall, 698 Pacific Way, Gearhart
· Mist-Birkenfeld Fire Hall, 12525 Oregon Highway 202
· Clatskanie Library, 11 Lillich St., Clatskanie
For more information contact the Clerk and Elections Office at (503) 325-8511 or go to the Clatsop County website, www.co.clatsop.or.us and click on "Nov. 6 General Election."
Election returns will be posted on the county website beginning at 8 p.m. Election Day. Results will be broadcast on KAST 1370 as soon as they become available on Tuesday evening with a complete wrap-up on Wednesday morning begining at 6:00am
Get a snapshot of your community delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Ohana Media Group
Phone: (503) 861-6620
Fax: (503) 861-6630